Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bingo Challenge#1: Race Collage

I collected my thoughts about the races I wanted to do as well as the important underlying reasons why I run with Team Asha in the first place.

This year, inspired by a fellow team-mate, I have set my goal as doing the 3 main half-marathons in our great state of Texas! I found some amazing quotes about running and the relationship between mind & body (which is one of my pet interests). These are positive words I'd like to keep in mind as I make my way through 13.1miles.

Also, running a half-marathon gave me a good foundation for doing triathlons and this year, one of the purposes of doing 3 half-marathons is so that I will have better stamina for longer tri-distances next year (that's material for another collage!).

No comments: